“The lady doth protest too much, me thinks” July 17, 2016
Political Thoughts: Republican Convention.
Some things to keep in mind:
1) The GOP wing of the Republican Party are no-shows? Good for them! I know the Lickspittle Media will continue to show this as a lack of unity in the Republican Party, but – this time, it’s OK. The Bushes? Romney? McCain? Let ‘em stay away! John Kasich should have come, but, really, if he’s not going to support the candidate who was chosen in the primaries, then he shouldn’t come.
2) All the “protestors” are Hillary supporters: The people outside causing a ruckus are Hillary’s hordes – just like they were during the primary campaign. The primary reason I turned against the “other three” in March was because, when Democrat mobs starting “protesting” Trump rallies, Rubio, Cruz, and Kasich ALL blamed Trump’s “violent rhetoric” – agreeing with the Lickspittle Media take on it. That was a lie then as it is a lie now – they’re Hillary’s Hoodlums. (Odd – there wasn’t very much coverage of the “Dump Trump” protestors – could it be they’re too obviously Democrats? Why should Democrats want to “Dump Trump”? Is he THEIR candidate, too? True – he’d be a better choice than Hillary, but… I don’t think that’s what they want to say).
3) ABC NEWS (part of the LNN) mentioned that Mrs. Trump is a “former cover model” and is his third wife: They’re going that direction to undermine the evangelical vote – just like they used Romney’s Mormonism in 2012.
4) Hillary is the racist, not Donald Trump: She is the one who does not agree with me on “race” – a subject I’ve written on many times. Truth: except for the human race, and races as “ethnic groups”, there is no such thing as “race” the way Mrs. Clinton means it. She, like her Democrat colleagues, constantly uses their false view of “race” to bring division – it cannot bring unity. Ever.
5) The way the police shootings were handled last week have led to the police assassinations this week: Mr. President, YOU have only made the situation worse. Yet – you get to make statements that the Lickspittle Media never question. Why?
6) Our problems are, at their root, spiritual problems: We need to pray, as a nation, for the Lord (Yahweh, Elohim, the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ) to restore us … the hedge of protection is down. We – all of us – need to repent from our sin, return to the Lord “in dust and ashes” (in humility, in other words), or things will go from bad to worse.