I wrote this last year… but I felt that I should resubmit it, updated to the present. It has been “Donaldized”.
Why I am a Republican… (2015 Trump Edition)
So I go into that mythical voting booth… I look at my selections for the next President: running for the National Socialist Worker’s Party of America is A. Hitler; the Communist Party of the United States of America is represented by J. Stalin; B. Mussolini is the candidate of the American Fascist Party; M. Zedong is the hope of the People’s Republican Party of America (and we know who all of those guys are!) and, finally, the Democrat’s nominee is Any Modern Democrat (we’re not talking Harry Truman or Bob Casey, Senior) and the Republicans are running Donald Trump. I carefully consider the choices… and I make my decision: I write in “Jefferson Smith”, go home, and hunker down, preparing for the worst. Even under those circumstances, I STILL wouldn’t vote for the Democrat (or Donald Trump)!
You could make the ticket Andrew Cuomo with Nancy D’Alessandro Pelosi for veep – despite the fact that the media thinks it’s important to me that they’re Italian-Americans – and a white guy at the top of the ticket – I still wouldn’t vote for him, them, or any other Democrats you can name (like Donald Trump). I don’t care if they claimed the exact same plan as Ronald Reagan did in 1980 – everything – there’s still no way they would get my vote.
Not even if he claimed Ronald Reagan? No, but as long as Democrats (or Donald Trump) stay who they are, I would know anyone in that Party who claimed that would be lying.
Why do I have such a hatred of Democrats( and Donald Trump)? I don’t personally hate them – I hate what they stand for. And they stand for everything that is wrong, no matter what they might say.
Do you need a list? Very well…
1) The Democratic Party and Donald Trump have the wrong position on the Right to Life. They are the party of Pro-choice, in reality, Pro-abortion. They are all for “Reproductive Freedom”, as they define it; they have no idea what the American concept of Freedom really means…
2) The Democratic Party has the wrong position on Economics. They don’t understand even the simplest principle of Economics 101. They want to raise taxes on “the Rich”, and raise the minimum wage to absurd heights, not comprehending the serious damage those things will do to American economic well-being. Raising the minimum wage, in the best scenario, costs jobs. Businesses won’t hire the people they need and will get rid of those who need those jobs the most. If it doesn’t cause that, it will cause inflation (as it has in the past) as more dollars are dumped into the system.
3) The Democratic Party has the wrong position on the Military. Despite their deceptive rhetoric, Democrats tend to be antagonistic to the military as a free nation needs to look at it. The knee-jerk position of the Democratic Party is pacifism. They would love to completely dismantle the American military, but don’t dare come out and say what they believe openly. The Military is a logical extension of the local police force.
4) The Democratic Party and Donald Trump have the wrong position on God. The people behind all the movements to remove the God of the Bible out of public life and discourse tend to be Democrats. The ACLU, People For the American Way, and other anti-God organizations are significant arms of the Democrat Party. These are the people who didn’t want God mentioned on their party’s platform at their 2012 convention, many of whom booed when party leaders tried to back off from the perceived atheism of their party to include simply mentions of God. There is no doubt that many Democrats support the “separation of church and state” rulings of the Supreme Court, especially Engel-Vitale and Abington School District vs. Schempp – and we can thank the Education Establishment that the vast majority of Americans have no idea what those are.
5) The Democratic Party and Donald Trump have the wrong position on moral issues. It’s tough for them to take a stand in favor of any issue related to morality. They think, since they don’t take a stand of morality as defined by the Ten Commandments or any other part of the Bible, then they can’t be blamed or held responsible for their gross immorality. Since Bill Clinton and his supporters take no position on the morality of what he did to Monica Lewinsky, Kathleen Willey, Paula Jones, Juanita Broadrrick, and countless other victims – uh, consenting adults – then they can’t be accused of evil in those cases. They don’t accept the Biblical definitions of evil, so (according to them), they can’t be held to those standards.
6) The Democratic Party has the wrong position on animal rights. There’s no getting around the fact that PETA and other radical animal rights groups are perfectly at home in the Democrat Party. Their logic makes sense (?) if you don’t accept the Biblical distinctions between humans and animals. According to the Scriptures, humans are made in “the image and likeness of God,” having a dignity distinct for the animals. In the Word of God, animals are allowed to be killed for food and sacrifices. Nowhere are animals accorded the same rights as human